AC1900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point
AC1900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point (EAP330)
Out of stock
₹16,999.00 Excluding GST
Out of stock
Message when stock available
Based on 0 reviews
Panasonic LH-75UMP2KD 4K Professional Displays- 75 Inch
75″ 4K UHD(3840 X 2160) LED display, 400 Cd/m2, HDMI X 2, DVI X 1, DP X 1, VGA X 1, Video IN X 1, Component x 1, USB X 2, RS232 X 1, Audio IN X1, Video Out x 1, 20W in built speaker, IPS LED display, USB media player, Auto sleep, Auto wakeup, Auto source detect and switch.SKU: LH-75UMP2KD
TP-Link Deco E4 Pack 3
SKU: Deco E4 (Pack 3)
- Deco uses a system of units to achieve a whole-home Wi-Fi coverage, Eliminating weak signal areas once and for all.
- Coverage- A Deco E4(3 Packs) delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 4000 square feet . More Decos can be added to the network anytime to increase coverage.
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
- Deco E4 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1167 Mbps and works with the major internet service provider (ISP) and modem.
- Deco Can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing Lag free connections for up to 100 devices.
iCLASS SE R10 multiCLASS SE RP10 Contact (HIA900PTNNEK00000)
multiCLASS SE 13.56 MHz contactless smart card technology enables a new class of portable identity credentials that can be securely provisioned and safely embedded into both fixed and mobile devices. The technology ensures data authenticity and privacy through the multi-layered security:
- Powerfully Secure – Provides multi-layered security beyond the card technology, providing added protection to identity data using SIOs.
- Technology-independent – Supports multiple technologies (iCLASS Seos and iCLASS SE credential platforms, standard iCLASS, MIFARE, and MIFARE DESFire EV1).
- Adaptable – Interoperable with a growing range of technology environments and form factors including NFC smartphones via Seos.
- Standardized Communications (OSDP) -Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) for secure, bidirectional communication.
- Streamlined Migration – Simultaneous support for 125 kHz HID Prox, Indala, AWID and EM4102 for seamless migration; field programmable for secure upgrades.