Based on 0 reviews
ICLASS SE R40 MULTICLASS SE RP40 CONTACT (HIA920PTNNEK00000)
The RP40 is a multi-technology card reader designed for customers upgrading their current card system from HID Prox to iCLASS® credentials. With the RP40 reader, the customer has the ability to transition to smart cards over time while incorporating the use of multiple card technologies within a single building or across multiple facilities.
Unlike contactless smart card serial number readers, with the RP40 multiCLASS™ reader, you get enhanced security through mutual authentication and data encryption.
Only the RP40 provides true iCLASS security, the ease of Prox, the power of smart cards and the confidence of choosing HID, the worldwide leader in access control.SKU: HIA920PTNNEK00000
NETGEAR 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged PoE Switch (GS116LP) – with 16 x PoE+ @ 76W Upgradeable, Desktop/Rackmount, and ProSAFE Limited Lifetime Protection-29%POE Switches
NETGEAR 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged PoE Switch (GS116LP) – with 16 x PoE+ @ 76W Upgradeable, Desktop/Rackmount, and ProSAFE Limited Lifetime Protection
SKU: Netgear GS 116LP
- ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION: 16 Gigabit ports
- POWER-OVER-ETHERNET: 16 PoE+ ports with 76W total power budget, and includes NETGEAR FlexPoE making it expandable to 760W (w/separately purchased power supply module)
- PLUG-AND-PLAY: Simple set up with no software to install or configuration needed
- VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Supports desktop, wall or rackmount placement, and includes all the necessary mounting hardware in the box
- SILENT OPERATION: The fanless design means zero added noise wherever its located, making it ideal for noise-sensitive environments
- PROSAFE LIFETIME PROTECTION: Covered by an industry-best Lifetime Limited Hardware Warranty
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Designed to optimize power usage lowering its cost to operate. Most models are compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode.
- BUILT TO LAST: Every NETGEAR Network switch is rigorously tested for reliability, quality, and performance.
Accessories, Electronics, Walkie Talkie & Accessories
Talk Pro Walkie Talkie Charger & Adaptor
Chargers and adapters are available for various TalkPro walkie talkies. The batteries can be charged in 3 hours. A dual colour LED indicator shows the charge status.
Input voltage: AC 230-240V 50-60Hz
Output voltage: DC 12V 1ASKU: Charger & Adaptor
WiFi access points
AC1350 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Ceiling Mount AP (EAP225)
- Simultaneous 450Mbps on 2.4GHz and 867Mbps on 5GHz totals 1317Mbps Wi-Fi speeds
- Supports Seamless Roaming so even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations
- Cloud centralized management and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management
- Compatibility with 802.3af and Passive PoE (PoE adapter included) support makes deployment effortless and flexible
- Secure guest network along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
- Band Steering Automatically moves dual band devices onto the wider 5GHz band for faster connections
- MU-MIMO means access points simultaneously transfer data with multiple devices, speeding up connections
- Beamforming concentrates signal towards where you need it most, providing a fast and stable Wi-Fi experience
- Schedules can be set so access points automatically reboot and Wi-Fi turns on/off at the times you choose