Jabra SPEAK 510 increase productivity and stay focused wherever you are with Jabra Speak, a range of portable speakerphones that give you the power to literally turn any room into a conference room. Regardless of your location and your timeline, you can now join the conversation anytime, anywhere. Get the perfect solution for audio conferencing on demand with a compact and lightweight design, an integrated USB cable management for quick set-up and a protective travel case. Plug your USB cable or connect via Bluetooth, and simply connect Jabra Speak to your PC , tablet or smartphone (i.e. Apple iPhone). That’s it. You are ready to dial in. To get crystal-clear and natural sounding calls that allow attendees to hear and speak clearly across any location. Jabra Speak 510 enhanced with Bluetooth to connect to any mobile device and get the freedom to communicate on your terms. Benefit from full compatibility – including call control, with the leading UC /Softphone solutions.
JABRA SPEAK 510 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
₹16,273.00 Excluding GST
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
- Store Name: GLOBAL GATEWAY INFRATECH PVT LTD
- Vendor: accounts.blr
#80 ground floor Lavanya Apartment
13th cross Ganga Nagar
behind coffeeday Karnataka
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
Printers & Labels
Direct Thermal Printer iMZ320; Print Width : 2.9″/72 mm CPCL/ZPL, IN Plug, USB/Bluetooth, 16M/128M, iOS, LinkOS, English.Printers & Labels
Direct Thermal Printer iMZ320; Print Width : 2.9″/72 mm CPCL/ZPL, IN Plug, USB/Bluetooth, 16M/128M, iOS, LinkOS, English.
iMZ 320 Direct thermal receipt paper with Print Width – 2.9″/72 mm, can be a smart assistant for any mobile receipt or label* printing application where quick, simple receipts or labels* are needed on demand. These unobtrusive printers can be worn comfortably for a full shift without interfering with the user’s tasks. Easy to operate, they are a great first step for users looking to replace pen-and-paper documentation, preprinted receipts or unreliable mobile printers. Mobile workforces all over the world can benefit from the iMZ Series’ compact convenience in business applications — and because it’s a Zebra printer, there’s no compromise on reliability.
Zebra’s iMZ printers now support Bluetooth®
connectivity to Apple® iOS, as well as Android™, Windows® Mobile and BlackBerry® platforms
Reduce checkout time and lines at the register. Before customers reach the register, scan all their shopping-cart items; then use an iMZ printer to print a barcode receipt with the customer’s purchase total for presentation at checkout.
Print Receipts on Demand for a Variety of Applications
Reduce lines and capture more sales. Accept mobile payment for
concessions in the theme park, in the arena, at the tableside, or at other hospitality venues.SKU: iMZ320
WiFi access points
Aruba Instant On AP15 Access Point R2X06A
- The Aruba Instant On AP15 dual-radio access point supports IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2, delivering high performance WLAN, and are equipped with two radios, which provide network access and monitor the network simultaneously.
- Multiple-in, Multiple-out (MIMO) technology allows these access points to deliver high-performance 802.11n 2.4 GHz and 802.11ac 5 GHz functionality with 4×4 MU-MIMO (Multi-User Multiple-input, Multiple-output), while also supporting 802.11a/b/g/n wireless services.
- The AP15 access point is designed for ceiling and wall mount.
- Package Contents The following materials are included with this product:1 x AP15 access point; 1 x Ceiling mount bracket (suspended ceiling rail); 1 x Wall mount bracket (solid surface) and 1 x Ethernet cable.
iCLASS SE R10 multiCLASS SE RP10 Contact (HIA900PTNNEK00000)
multiCLASS SE 13.56 MHz contactless smart card technology enables a new class of portable identity credentials that can be securely provisioned and safely embedded into both fixed and mobile devices. The technology ensures data authenticity and privacy through the multi-layered security:
- Powerfully Secure – Provides multi-layered security beyond the card technology, providing added protection to identity data using SIOs.
- Technology-independent – Supports multiple technologies (iCLASS Seos and iCLASS SE credential platforms, standard iCLASS, MIFARE, and MIFARE DESFire EV1).
- Adaptable – Interoperable with a growing range of technology environments and form factors including NFC smartphones via Seos.
- Standardized Communications (OSDP) -Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) for secure, bidirectional communication.
- Streamlined Migration – Simultaneous support for 125 kHz HID Prox, Indala, AWID and EM4102 for seamless migration; field programmable for secure upgrades.
Be the first to review “JABRA SPEAK 510 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker”