Out of stock
₹1,599.00 Excluding GST
Out of stock
Message when stock available
Based on 0 reviews
Hand Sanitizer & Stand
Hand Sanitizer Dispensing Stand (Frofile Base)
The purpose of this invention is to control the spread of corona virus from an infected person to others while using the same sanitizer bottle. With this device, the sanitizer could be used without touching the bottle with hands. By pressing the pedal with a foot, the bottle would dispense the liquid.
. Suitable for wet or dry environment.
. Single button Pushed by foot allow to soap to dispense.
. Adjustable fork allows for different sized sanitizer bottle.SKU: Hand Stand Sanitizer Stand 2
WiFi access points
TP-Link AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Wall-Plate Access Point(EAP225-Wall)
- Easy-mount construction allows installation into standard EU/US-type data wall-box
- Compact, low-profile design fits discreetly with any existing interior style
- Free cloud centralized management and Omada app supported for ultra convenience and easy management
- Power over Ethernet (802.3af/802.3at) support makes deployment effortless and flexible
- Provide secure guest network along with Facebook Wi-Fi/SMS authentication options and wireless isolation technology
- Enterprise class Wi-Fi security helps to decrease network security threats
- Supports management vlan for an enhanced network management
Manageable Switches, POE Switches
JetStream 24-Port Gigabit Smart Switch with 4 SFP Slots(T1600G-28TS)Manageable Switches, POE Switches
JetStream 24-Port Gigabit Smart Switch with 4 SFP Slots(T1600G-28TS)
- Gigabit Ethernet connections on all ports provide full speed of data transferring
- L2+ Feature——Static Routing, helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources
- Integrated security strategy including 802.1Q VLAN, Port Security and Storm control help protect LAN area investment
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice and video applications
- IPv6 support with dual IPv4/IPv6 stack, MLD snooping, IPv6 neighbor discovery
- WEB/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON and Dual Image bring abundant management features
ICLASS SE R40 MULTICLASS SE RP40 CONTACT (HIA920PTNNEK00000)
The RP40 is a multi-technology card reader designed for customers upgrading their current card system from HID Prox to iCLASS® credentials. With the RP40 reader, the customer has the ability to transition to smart cards over time while incorporating the use of multiple card technologies within a single building or across multiple facilities.
Unlike contactless smart card serial number readers, with the RP40 multiCLASS™ reader, you get enhanced security through mutual authentication and data encryption.
Only the RP40 provides true iCLASS security, the ease of Prox, the power of smart cards and the confidence of choosing HID, the worldwide leader in access control.SKU: HIA920PTNNEK00000