Out of stock
₹5,599.00 Excluding GST
Out of stock
Message when stock available
Based on 0 reviews
WiFi access points
TP-Link 5GHz 300Mbps Outdoor Wireless Base Station (WBS510)
- Broad operating frequency channels ensure less wireless interference
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps
- Selectable bandwidth of 5/10/20/40MHz
- Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 27dBm/500mW
- 2 RP-SMA connectors for external MIMO antenna
- Work with TP-LINK dish antenna for long-distance wireless data transfer up to 50+Km
- 1 10/100Mbps Ethernet port for passive PoE and 1 10/100Mbps Ethernet port for extended applications
- TP-LINK Pharos MAXtream (Time-Division-Multiple-Access) technology improves product throughput, capacity and latency performance, ideal for PtMP applications
- Centralized Management System – Pharos Control
- Supports AP Router, AP Client Router, AP, AP Client, Multi-Bridge and Repeater Operation modes
- Weatherproof enclosure, 15kV ESD and 6KV lightning protection
WiFi access points
Tp-Link 300Mbps Wireless N Outdoor Access Point EAP110-Outdoor
- Built for outdoor Wi-Fi applications
- Up to 300Mbps Wi-Fi with 2×2 MIMO technology
- High transmission power and high gain antennas provide a long-range coverage area
- Durable, weatherproof enclosure to withstand fair and foul weather
- Passive PoE(Power over Ethernet) support and simple mounting design allow for flexible deployment and convenient installation
- Cloud centralized management and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management
- Secure guest network along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies
- Supports management VLAN for an enhanced network management
Zebra LI4278 Barcode Scanner
- Wireless Handheld Zebra (Motorola) LI4278 Scanners – 1D Barcode scanner
- The LI4278 takes 1D bar code scanning to the next level, allowing workers to scan faster and farther. Workers can capture virtually any 1D bar code including the typical bar codes that are printed on paper labels; electronic bar codes displayed on the screen of a mobile phone, tablet or computer that allows retailers to easily process loyalty cards, mobile coupons.
- Weight: 224 g
- Dimensions: 3.84 in. H x 2.75 in. W x 7.34 in. L,9.8 cm H x 7 cm W x 18.6 cm L
- Scanning Technology: Linear.
Barcode Scanner, Computer & Accessories
Honeywell Voyager XP 1470G Scanner
Highly accurate and fast scanning of even damaged and poor-quality barcodes, with an extended scan distance to reach the bottom of the cart without bending and wasted time at point of sale.
The Honeywell Scanner Management Utility (SMU) creates a holistic solution that automates deployment and updating of the scanner.
Honeywell Operational Intelligence software delivers on-demand scan insights, enabling higher employee productivity and throughput.
Enhanced performance on the codes stores scan every day, including digital coupons, codes, and wallets on customers’: smartphones, as well as merchandise codes at the register.SKU: 1470G2D-6-N