|10/100Mbps RJ45 to 100Mbps single-mode SC fiber Converter|
TP-Link 10/100Mbps Single-Mode Media Converter (MC110CS)
- Complies with 802.3u 10/100Base-TX, 100Base-FX standards
- Auto-negotiation of Half-Duplex / Full-Duplex transfer mode
- Extends fiber distance up to 20km
₹1,886.00 Excluding GST
Based on 0 reviews
WiFi access points
TP-Link 300Mbps Wireless N Ceiling Mount Access Point (EAP110)
- EAP Controller Software enables administrators to easily manage hundreds of EAPs
- Supports passive PoE for convenient installation up to 100meters
- Ceiling mounting design with chassis make it easy to deploy on a wall or ceiling
- Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests
- Multi-SSID divides multiple wireless networks for different users
- Enterprise class Wi-Fi security help to decrease network security threats
Printers & Labels
Direct Thermal Printer iMZ320; Print Width : 2.9″/72 mm CPCL/ZPL, IN Plug, USB/Bluetooth, 16M/128M, iOS, LinkOS, English.Printers & Labels
Direct Thermal Printer iMZ320; Print Width : 2.9″/72 mm CPCL/ZPL, IN Plug, USB/Bluetooth, 16M/128M, iOS, LinkOS, English.
iMZ 320 Direct thermal receipt paper with Print Width – 2.9″/72 mm, can be a smart assistant for any mobile receipt or label* printing application where quick, simple receipts or labels* are needed on demand. These unobtrusive printers can be worn comfortably for a full shift without interfering with the user’s tasks. Easy to operate, they are a great first step for users looking to replace pen-and-paper documentation, preprinted receipts or unreliable mobile printers. Mobile workforces all over the world can benefit from the iMZ Series’ compact convenience in business applications — and because it’s a Zebra printer, there’s no compromise on reliability.
Zebra’s iMZ printers now support Bluetooth®
connectivity to Apple® iOS, as well as Android™, Windows® Mobile and BlackBerry® platforms
Reduce checkout time and lines at the register. Before customers reach the register, scan all their shopping-cart items; then use an iMZ printer to print a barcode receipt with the customer’s purchase total for presentation at checkout.
Print Receipts on Demand for a Variety of Applications
Reduce lines and capture more sales. Accept mobile payment for
concessions in the theme park, in the arena, at the tableside, or at other hospitality venues.SKU: iMZ320
Dvr & Nvr
Hikvision 32 Channel NVR – DS-7732NI-Q4
- H.265+/H.265/H.264/H.264+ video formats
- Connectable to the third-party network cameras
- Up to 8-ch IP camera input for DS-7708NI-Q4/8P, and 16/32-ch IP camera input for DS-7716/7732NI-Q4/16P
- Recording at up to 8 MP resolution
- Supports live view, storage, and playback of the connected camera at up to 8 MP resolution
- HDMI/VGA independent output (DS-7708NI-Q4/8P and DS-7716NI-Q4/16P)
- HDMI and VGA simultaneous outputs (DS-7732NI-Q4/16P)
- HDMI Video output at up to 4K (3840 × 2160) resolution (DS-7708NI-Q4/8P and DS-7716NI-Q4/16P)
- 4 SATA interfaces connectable for recording and backup
- H.265+ compression effectively reduces the storage space and costs by up to 75%
- 1 self-adaptive 10/100/1000 Mbps network interface
- 8/16 independent PoE network interfaces are provided
- Centralized management of IP cameras, including configuration, information import/export, real-time information display, two-way audio, upgrade, etc.
- Connectable to smart IP cameras from Hikvision and the recording, playing back, and backing up of VCA alarms can be realized
- VCA detection alarm is supported
- Instant playback for assigned channel during multi-channel display mode
- Smart search for the selected area in the video; and smart playback to improve the playback efficiency
- Hik-Connect for easy network management
Zebra DS4608-XD Barcode Scanner
- DS4608-XD patented rear engine design creates more room for a built-in diffuser—providing optimal illumination on a wide variety of surfaces. Indirect lighting enables the capture of codes printed on shiny and reflective surfaces, while direct light provides the bright light needed to successfully read low contrast barcodes and laser-etched codes
- imager can read 4-inch wide barcodes found on picklists, carton labels and packages, delivering outstanding value—you can use the same device for multiple applications in your operations.
- High density and tiny barcodes can be tough to scan, but not with the DS4608-XD. This intuitive imager has the widest decode range in its class—enabling workers to position it at a more natural distance to see the barcode they are scanning. The result is point and shoot simplicity for some of the most challenging barcodes.
- Its extreme density focus easily reads tiny and dense barcodes printed on plastic and metal electronic subcomponents, such as PCB’s and memory chips. Even challenging low contrast ink, laser and chemical etched barcodes can be captured with ease.