|10/100Mbps RJ45 to 100Mbps single-mode SC fiber Converter|
TP-Link 10/100Mbps Single-Mode Media Converter (MC110CS)
- Complies with 802.3u 10/100Base-TX, 100Base-FX standards
- Auto-negotiation of Half-Duplex / Full-Duplex transfer mode
- Extends fiber distance up to 20km
₹1,886.00 Excluding GST
Based on 0 reviews
ICLASS SE R40 MULTICLASS SE RP40 CONTACT (HIA920PTNNEK00000)
The RP40 is a multi-technology card reader designed for customers upgrading their current card system from HID Prox to iCLASS® credentials. With the RP40 reader, the customer has the ability to transition to smart cards over time while incorporating the use of multiple card technologies within a single building or across multiple facilities.
Unlike contactless smart card serial number readers, with the RP40 multiCLASS™ reader, you get enhanced security through mutual authentication and data encryption.
Only the RP40 provides true iCLASS security, the ease of Prox, the power of smart cards and the confidence of choosing HID, the worldwide leader in access control.SKU: HIA920PTNNEK00000
WiFi access points
TP-Link 5GHz 300Mbps Outdoor Wireless Base Station (WBS510)
- Broad operating frequency channels ensure less wireless interference
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps
- Selectable bandwidth of 5/10/20/40MHz
- Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 27dBm/500mW
- 2 RP-SMA connectors for external MIMO antenna
- Work with TP-LINK dish antenna for long-distance wireless data transfer up to 50+Km
- 1 10/100Mbps Ethernet port for passive PoE and 1 10/100Mbps Ethernet port for extended applications
- TP-LINK Pharos MAXtream (Time-Division-Multiple-Access) technology improves product throughput, capacity and latency performance, ideal for PtMP applications
- Centralized Management System – Pharos Control
- Supports AP Router, AP Client Router, AP, AP Client, Multi-Bridge and Repeater Operation modes
- Weatherproof enclosure, 15kV ESD and 6KV lightning protection
TL-SF1005LP 5-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE
- 5 x 10/100 Mbps RJ45 Ports.
- 4 x PoE Ports transfers data and power on individual cables
- Up to 250 m data and power transmitting range under Extend mode
- Priority Mode ensures high priority of ports 1-2 to guarantee the quality of sensitive application
- Supports PoE Power up to 41 W for all PoE ports
- Plug and Play with no configuration required.