|5-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE|
5-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE (TL-SF1005P)
Out of stock
₹4,499.00 Excluding GST
Out of stock
Message when stock available
Based on 0 reviews
Door Access Controls
HID VERTX IP BASED 2 DOOR OR 2 READER CO (ICAIV2000)
ACCESS CONTROL PROCESSING AND HOST INTERFACE FOR TWO READERS
- Open Architecture – Development platform enables use of hardware with any OPIN compliant access control software from a wide variety of partners.
- Two Reader Support – To protect two doors with a single reader, or in/out reading on a single door.
- High Performance – Powerful new platform increases cardholder capacity, decreases door transaction time and increases door uptime.
JetStream 24-Port Gigabit L2 Managed Switch with 4 SFP Slots (T2600G-28TS)
- Gigabit Ethernet connections on all ports provide full speed of data transferring
- L2+ feature——Static Routing, helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources
- IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X Authentication and Radius provide you robust security strategies
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice and video application
- IPv6 support with dual IPv4/IPv6 stack, MLD snooping, IPv6 neighbor discovery
- Web, CLI (Console Port, Telnet, SSH), SNMP, RMON and Dual Image bring abundant management policies
Zebra DS4608-XD Barcode Scanner
- DS4608-XD patented rear engine design creates more room for a built-in diffuser—providing optimal illumination on a wide variety of surfaces. Indirect lighting enables the capture of codes printed on shiny and reflective surfaces, while direct light provides the bright light needed to successfully read low contrast barcodes and laser-etched codes
- imager can read 4-inch wide barcodes found on picklists, carton labels and packages, delivering outstanding value—you can use the same device for multiple applications in your operations.
- High density and tiny barcodes can be tough to scan, but not with the DS4608-XD. This intuitive imager has the widest decode range in its class—enabling workers to position it at a more natural distance to see the barcode they are scanning. The result is point and shoot simplicity for some of the most challenging barcodes.
- Its extreme density focus easily reads tiny and dense barcodes printed on plastic and metal electronic subcomponents, such as PCB’s and memory chips. Even challenging low contrast ink, laser and chemical etched barcodes can be captured with ease.
You may also like…
Tp-Link 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch (TL-SG1005D)
- 5 Gigabit Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports, Supports Auto MDI / MDIX
- Green Ethernet technology saves power consumption
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Plastic case, desktop or wall-mounting design
- Plug and play, no configuration required