WiFi access points
TP-Link 300Mbps Wireless N Ceiling Mount Access Point (EAP110)
- EAP Controller Software enables administrators to easily manage hundreds of EAPs
- Supports passive PoE for convenient installation up to 100meters
- Ceiling mounting design with chassis make it easy to deploy on a wall or ceiling
- Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests
- Multi-SSID divides multiple wireless networks for different users
- Enterprise class Wi-Fi security help to decrease network security threats
₹4,999.00 Excluding GST
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
- Store Name: GLOBAL GATEWAY INFRATECH PVT LTD
- Vendor: accounts.blr
#80 ground floor Lavanya Apartment
13th cross Ganga Nagar
behind coffeeday Karnataka
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
Aten 2 x 4 USB 3.2 Gen1 Peripheral Sharing Switch
- Enables 2 computers to share 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 devices
- Simple port selection via remote port selector for convenient switch placement
- USB 3.1 Gen1 compliant, supporting data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps
- LEDs indicates which computer is active
- Over-current protection
- Micro USB power jack for additional power supply
- Bus-powered – no external power supply needed
- Plug and Play – no drivers or external power adapter needed
- Multiplatform support – Windows, Linux and Mac
POE Switches, Smart Switches
TP-Link TL-SG3428MP JetStream 28-Port Gigabit L2+ Managed Switch with 24-Port PoE+POE Switches, Smart Switches
TP-Link TL-SG3428MP JetStream 28-Port Gigabit L2+ Managed Switch with 24-Port PoE+
- 384 W PoE Budget: 24× 802.3at/af-compliant PoE+ ports with a total power supply of 384 W*.
- Full Gigabit Ports: 24× gigabit PoE+ ports and 4× gigabit SFP Slots provide high-speed connections.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Static Routing: Helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources.
- Robust Security Strategies: IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, Radius Authentication, and more.
- Optimize Voice and Video Applications: L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping.
- Standalone Management: Web, CLI (Console Port, Telnet, SSH), SNMP, RMON, and Dual Image bring powerful management capabilities.
Be the first to review “TP-Link 300Mbps Wireless N Ceiling Mount Access Point (EAP110)”