Uncategorized, WiFi access points
TP-Link 300Mbps Wireless N Ceiling Mount Access Point (EAP115)
Out of stock
- Cloud centralized management and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management
- Supports Power over Ethernet (802.3af) for convenient and affordable installation
- Simple mounting design for easy attachment to a wall or ceiling
- Secure guest network along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies
- Enterprise-class Wi-Fi security help to decrease network security threats
- Multi-SSID divides multiple wireless networks for different user types
- Supports management VLAN for an enhanced network management
₹5,499.00 Excluding GST
Out of stock
Message when stock available
Based on 0 reviews
Door Access Controls
HID VERTX IP BASED 2 DOOR OR 2 READER CO (ICAIV2000)
ACCESS CONTROL PROCESSING AND HOST INTERFACE FOR TWO READERS
- Open Architecture – Development platform enables use of hardware with any OPIN compliant access control software from a wide variety of partners.
- Two Reader Support – To protect two doors with a single reader, or in/out reading on a single door.
- High Performance – Powerful new platform increases cardholder capacity, decreases door transaction time and increases door uptime.
Zebra DS4608-XD Barcode Scanner
- DS4608-XD patented rear engine design creates more room for a built-in diffuser—providing optimal illumination on a wide variety of surfaces. Indirect lighting enables the capture of codes printed on shiny and reflective surfaces, while direct light provides the bright light needed to successfully read low contrast barcodes and laser-etched codes
- imager can read 4-inch wide barcodes found on picklists, carton labels and packages, delivering outstanding value—you can use the same device for multiple applications in your operations.
- High density and tiny barcodes can be tough to scan, but not with the DS4608-XD. This intuitive imager has the widest decode range in its class—enabling workers to position it at a more natural distance to see the barcode they are scanning. The result is point and shoot simplicity for some of the most challenging barcodes.
- Its extreme density focus easily reads tiny and dense barcodes printed on plastic and metal electronic subcomponents, such as PCB’s and memory chips. Even challenging low contrast ink, laser and chemical etched barcodes can be captured with ease.
You may also like…
WiFi access points
TP-Link 300Mbps Wireless N Ceiling Mount Access Point (EAP110)
- EAP Controller Software enables administrators to easily manage hundreds of EAPs
- Supports passive PoE for convenient installation up to 100meters
- Ceiling mounting design with chassis make it easy to deploy on a wall or ceiling
- Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests
- Multi-SSID divides multiple wireless networks for different users
- Enterprise class Wi-Fi security help to decrease network security threats