|10/100Mbps RJ45 to 100Mbps single-mode SC fiber Converter, Full-duplex|
10/100Mbps WDM Media Converter (MC111CS)
- Complies with 802.3u 10/100Base-TX, 100Base-FX standards
- Link Fault Passthrough and Far End Fault minimize the loss caused by link failure timely
- Adopts WDM technology, transmitting and receiving data on one single fiber
₹3,299.00 Excluding GST
Based on 0 reviews
Printers & Labels
Direct Thermal Printer iMZ320; Print Width : 2.9″/72 mm CPCL/ZPL, IN Plug, USB/Bluetooth, 16M/128M, iOS, LinkOS, English.Printers & Labels
Direct Thermal Printer iMZ320; Print Width : 2.9″/72 mm CPCL/ZPL, IN Plug, USB/Bluetooth, 16M/128M, iOS, LinkOS, English.
iMZ 320 Direct thermal receipt paper with Print Width – 2.9″/72 mm, can be a smart assistant for any mobile receipt or label* printing application where quick, simple receipts or labels* are needed on demand. These unobtrusive printers can be worn comfortably for a full shift without interfering with the user’s tasks. Easy to operate, they are a great first step for users looking to replace pen-and-paper documentation, preprinted receipts or unreliable mobile printers. Mobile workforces all over the world can benefit from the iMZ Series’ compact convenience in business applications — and because it’s a Zebra printer, there’s no compromise on reliability.
Zebra’s iMZ printers now support Bluetooth®
connectivity to Apple® iOS, as well as Android™, Windows® Mobile and BlackBerry® platforms
Reduce checkout time and lines at the register. Before customers reach the register, scan all their shopping-cart items; then use an iMZ printer to print a barcode receipt with the customer’s purchase total for presentation at checkout.
Print Receipts on Demand for a Variety of Applications
Reduce lines and capture more sales. Accept mobile payment for
concessions in the theme park, in the arena, at the tableside, or at other hospitality venues.SKU: iMZ320
SafeStream Gigabit Dual-WAN VPN Router(TL-ER6120)
- 2 Gigabit WAN ports, 2 Gigabit LAN ports, 1 Gigabit LAN/DMZ port and a console port
- Supports multiple VPN protocols including IPsec/PPTP/L2TP, which helps users establish their VPN more flexibly
- Supports up to 100 IPsec VPN tunnels with a hardware-based VPN engine
- Abundant security features including ARP Inspection, DoS Defense, URL/Keyword Domain Filter and Access Control
- Deploys One-Click restriction of IM/P2P applications to manage staff online behavior
- Professional 4kV lightning protection keeps your investments as safe as possible